Instagram recently took a long foot, is spreading so overwhelming, confirming the tremendous power of the image, sometimes even at the expense of content. On this subject I have already expressed my opinion about it some time ago, in a post that sparked a great debate and many comments.
Basically to me like Instagram, for its immediacy and freshness, but it is a company that should be taken for what that is: a very good showcase of images.
Check out an amazing site on : how to get instagram followers free
Anyway today speaking to you of my own experience on Instagram and how, in my small way, I increased my audience on this company. There are in fact a testimonial from millemila followers but I learned something about the operation of this company, and, as usual, I like to share it with you, hope you can find useful information to you. Here you are some tips to increase your followers on Instagram.
1) Do not buy followers !! Because? It is better to earn their followers on a daily basis? Followers who really appreciate our work and decide to interact with us? If you buy followers, you buy just numbers !!Analyzing some accounts (as happens on facebook) everyone can see where the followers are not real. Few like the picture in proportion to the amount of followers and very few interactions. Instagram also if you pick in the act, punishes the locking account! So I repeat … WHY ??
2) Feed appearance: your home instagram, the set of all the photos on your profile should have a common thread, something that makes them recognizable with your style and renders the feed in some uniform way to those coming to curiosarci. I’m honest, I first I did not care at all about this aspect. Was posting makeup , photos of my articles and products used for the makeup of the day, but I did not worry that they all have the same background or setting, or at least a common thread. Also, something that I still do, occasionally well was posting photos of what I eat, I drink, the moments of my life as sunsets, trips, days at the beach or in short, things that strike me.
Check this amazing Site : Private Instagram profile viewer
That’s the best thing to do would be to propose the same backgroung, have a common thread in all the pictures (which is a color, a filter or even the kind of pictures posted), because it seems that this additionally entice your potential followers to follow you. Personally I do not intend to give up a personal touch to my feed, with photos that are beyond the makeup, from time to time, because I’m human and I eat, I drink, I enjoy and admire sunsets and is part of me, so why hide. Of course it must not be a predominant aspect otherwise people do not think more than to follow a profile of makeup and leaves.
3) Tagging: tagging brands and companies present in your photos, in the description and the picture itself. It ‘s always a good way to get noticed by companies in the vast sea of Instagram. The tags will ensure that your photos are displayed in the “photo where there’s you” of the company that you have tagged. Some brands may also decide to repost your photo showing it as well to their followers, and understood that this is a very good sounding board.
4) Comments answer to all the comments that are made in the pictures and commented in turn. Be social. Uncommented haphazardly, but leave comments on photos that you really like or at least write sensible things. If you leave just a face, or try to do it so many times on multiple profiles, Instagram realizes this and takes it to spam … rightly … Then discuss where you really have something to say.
5) Hashtag use them, and choosing wisely among the most popular, but do it. You’ll have more chance to be noticed among so many of your class. If you post photos beauty some of the most popular hashtags are bbloggers, BBLogger, beauty, makeup, ibbloggers (for Italian beauty blogger), makeupjunkie to name a few. However, you can find the most popular hashtag by category on http://tagsforlikes.com/ site. “Hashtaggate” even the brand portrait in your photo when appropriate or the product name.
Add an Instagram widget on your blog, so that they are the latest pictures of your feed and the invitation to follow you on this social visible simply by clicking on a link. You can see an example of what I’m talking about in the left column of this blog.
Finally, if you can, from time to time make the giveaway on your profile instagram as well as to know your profile to more people while pamper your followes. In this regard I inform you that at the moment is active in giveaway on Instagram profile blog … if you love Korean cosmetics, I recommend you attend
A clarification for the record, about the Giveaway. In Italy they are regulated by a special law.
I hope these tips you can be useful and if you have more to give to me, I’m all ears.
Do you like this kind of article? You find them interesting? Would you like to read other posts on the subject?
Let me know